Terminator Salvation is a third-person shooter action video game, slated for a release on May 19, 2009 to coincide with the release of the upcoming film of the same name on the same week. It is being developed by the Halcyon Company’s gaming subsidiary, Halcyon Games, along with GRIN and published by Equity Games and Evolved Games. The game is scheduled to be released for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, mobile, and iPhone OS.
• New Installment of Terminator Mythology: Set two years prior to the “Terminator: Salvation” film, players will get the opportunity to be John Connor for the first time and continue the epic fiction of the Terminator mythology.
• Unrelenting Intelligent Robotic Enemies: Unrelenting and incredibly resilient iconic enemies from the Terminator franchise fight to the bitter end on land and in the sky. Designed to pursue the player by any means necessary, damaged or broken enemies will literally claw their way forward to inflict harm.
• Advanced Destructible Cover Gameplay: Terminator: Salvation will incorporate advanced cover mechanics which allows players to use the destructible environment as protection and strategically navigate through enemy entrenched territory. The cover mechanic’s multi-faceted design changes the way “cover” gameplay is executed.
• Diverse Array of Advanced Weaponry: The player has access to a wide array of weapons including shotguns, fully automatic machine guns, huge mounted weaponry, grenades, rocket-launchers and even a plasma firing Skynet tank.
• Rugged Armored Vehicles Gun Fights: Pursue, attack, or evade enemies through post-apocalyptic environments on foot or inside rugged armored vehicles in extremely kinetic and extensive cinematic gun battles.
Release name: Terminator.Salvation.CLONEDVD-WARG
Size : DVD9
Publisher: Equity Games Productions
Release Date: May 22, 2009
Daenk Pasaliwank Sunday, June 07, 2009